Transform Your World … Are You Ready? Forums Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

Hello, everyone! My name is Melissa Kelsey and sometimes I have a way of making myself very busy with everything except the thing I want to focus on the most. I am very passionate about health and exercise and I love how healthy I feel afterwards. However, on a daily basis I seem to be putting my health as one of my last priorities. Even though I have already recognized this about my life, it seems to be difficult to change.

A quote that resonates with me is by Maya Angelou, “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” I frequently feel a dissatisfaction between things I want to say and stories I want to tell ~ and my inability to actually focus on writing or even organize a consistent journal. It is really very difficult for me to get started ~ and if I get stuck I will be stuck for months and months.

I really feel honored to learn some tips and advice from this class. Nice to meet everyone!