Transform Your World … Are You Ready? Forums The Transformation Community Forum Week 6: Goals and Intentions, and Developing Strategies, Skills and Habits Reply To: Week 6: Goals and Intentions, and Developing Strategies, Skills and Habits

maepouget
Participant

Mae here, In my new job, i have discovered many requirements that have not been met and I am outlining the goals I need to accomplish over the next year or less…I am overwhelmed with the tasks needed to reach the goals. Fortunately, I have an excellent team for the next 4 – 6 months. I have started getting to the office at 430 to work on tasks related long term goals. This allows me uninterrupted time to work on major long term projects. I start my regular day at 600 reading email and prepping for the day. My first meeting is at 715. Patient care starts at 0830. I break for lunch, resume patient care, got to afternoon meetings and complete most of my patient notes before ending my work day (I may leave 1-3 notes for the next day if it is getting late, so I can catch up on email). Everything I do is in support of “the warfighter”. But, I still need to fit in exercise but I am having trouble getting motivated….recommendations?