Transform Your World … Are You Ready? Forums Introduce Yourself Reply To: Introduce Yourself

Stacyetta
Participant

Hello, my name is Stacy and I’m a procrastinator. Sounds like AA, but in some ways it is. I have a habit that I want to break before it keeps me from being the best I can be. I have control over my choice to procrastinate or not, and often I choose to procrastinate. but once I’m on a project I enjoy it and wonder why I allowed myself to take so long to get started. It’s a mindset, but I still allow myself to become distracted, drag my feet and become lazy, and allow fear to take control. I hope this course can help me because I have a lot of work to do and tomorrow isn’t promised.

I enjoy eating good food hanging & out with friends, but also enjoy alone time. As a baby boomer, cool jazz is my music of choice. Dancing and exercising til I sweat helps to burn the calories from all of the good eating. As a military wife, traveling has become a way of life and I take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Married for over 38 years to the same man, three children and four grand children.